Online shoppers spent more money on Cyber Monday than on any single day – ever.
One retailer has the lowest online prices across 15 categories and against 13 leading U.S. retailers in a new study.
- They will join with more than 130 others at one of the DC metro’s most popular super-regional malls.
- American Dream has activations that few centers could host.
- Nov 18Black Friday is an annual event, but not a static one.
- Nov 11Is DoorDash on the same path to extending beyond on-demand delivery that some of its chief rivals have followed?
- Nov 29During the COVID-19 pandemic, shoppers flocked to e-commerce amid lockdowns and concerns of exposure.
- Nov 21With the aftereffects of “The Great Resignation” looming like a winter storm cloud, hiring and retention continues to pose a major challenge.