Ulta Beauty reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings, revenue and comparable sales as shoppers kept spending on beauty despite higher prices.
Rising gas prices took a bite out of consumer confidence in November.
Vacant mall anchor space is being transformed into mixed use projects with hotel, multifamily, retail and office components.
- Ground breaks this month for The Mix, a 112-acre ‘mixed-experience community’ in Frisco, Texas.
- A new survey reveals how, why and when consumers make purchases using a buy now, pay later service.
- Dec 02Cyber Week defied expectations in ways that should make many retailers happy.
- Nov 18Black Friday is an annual event, but not a static one.
- Dec 02The holiday rush offers retailers the opportunity to add some much-needed revenue to their books.
- Dec 01The holidays are the noisiest time of year for businesses and shoppers alike.