The Top 10 Retail Center Comeback Experiences and The New Playbook for Retail Stores are among the top stories in CSA's July/August issue.
• Walmart tests self-checkout-only store
• What to do when an employee refuses to return to work
• With limits on store capacity, retailers urged to extend customer experience to outside queues
• Bob's Discount Furniture puts premium on safety as customers return
• Prepping facilities for the winter months
• Top Trends in Construction Technology
• Raleys opens new store concept
Shopping Centers Take On COVID-19: The industry weighs in on the pandemic that shuttered centers and how they think the next few months will play out. Also, the 10 Under 40: Retail Real Estate's Rising Stars.
A look at what retailers can expect in 2020, with insights on brick-and-mortar, legislative developments, the economy, and technology. Plus, a special ICSC section: New York Show Scoop.
The annual Top 100 Retailers: A ranking of nation's top 100 retail companies by annual revenue, and the State of the Industry Report. Plus, Philadelphia 's Retail Real Estate market is HOT!
As the role of the retail CFO keeps expanding, Chain Store Age offers insights and examines trends to help CFOs make decisions in four critical areas: store design/remodels; facilities maintenance; energy management; and technology, specifically customer experience solutions.