Read all about the top 10 retail center experiences — and more — in the July/August issue of Chain Store Age.
In addition to profiles of the centers in CSA’ annual Top Ten Retail Center Experiences, the issue includes an interview with the CEO of women's plus-size retailer Torrid and a look at Dick Sporting Goods’ newest retail concept, House of Sport.
Other articles in the issue include:
• Bed, Bath & Beyond’s dramatic makeover;
• Rethinking Fulfilment — From start to finish;
• Using automation and artificial intelligence to lower energy costs;
• Lighting products with the highest rebates;
• New Popeyes built in record time;
• Midwest region retail real estate report;
• Tech tips to help retailers prepare for the holiday season; and
• Retail and restaurant brands enter the NFT market.
The Top 10 Retail Center Comeback Experiences and The New Playbook for Retail Stores are among the top stories in CSA's July/August issue.
• Walmart tests self-checkout-only store
• What to do when an employee refuses to return to work
• With limits on store capacity, retailers urged to extend customer experience to outside queues
• Bob's Discount Furniture puts premium on safety as customers return
• Prepping facilities for the winter months
• Top Trends in Construction Technology
• Raleys opens new store concept
MAY/JUNE 2020 Shopping Centers Take On COVID-19: The industry weighs in on the pandemic that shuttered centers and how they think the next few months will play out. Also, the 10 Under 40: Retail Real Estate's Rising Stars.
As the role of the retail CFO keeps expanding, Chain Store Age offers insights and examines trends to help CFOs make decisions in four critical areas: store design/remodels; facilities maintenance; energy management; and technology, specifically customer experience solutions.