Shipt is providing a new set of perks and a personalized dashboard to its subscribers.
The same-day delivery and last-mile company, which was acquired by Target in 2017, is launching a number of new benefits for members who pay a monthly or annual subscription fee. New perks include:
- Four-month free trial to a SiriusXM streaming plan.
- Free shipping/no service charge from 1-800-Flowers.com and its portfolio of brands, such as Harry & David, Personalization Mail, and Wolferman's.
- A first-of-its-kind Preferred Shoppers feature, allowing members to create a list of their favorite shoppers (delivery personnel).
Membership costs $99 per year or $10.99 per month, and includes unlimited free deliveries for orders of $35 or more (orders less than $35 will include a $7 delivery fee and applicable service fees). Consumers can also use Shipt without membership for a $10 fee per delivery.
Shipt is also providing an enhanced, personalized member dashboard on its website and app. The new dashboard is designed to make it easier for members to have access to their member benefits, lifetime savings, member-only offers, preferred shoppers and other perks.
"Our members are core to what we do. We want them to know they're appreciated and that Shipt will go above and beyond to add value to their lives from the very first moment they engage with us," said Shipt chief marketing officer Alia Kemet. "These current offerings are just the beginning and we're looking forward to sharing more value exclusively with our members through the rest of this year."
Shipt offers new features for customers, retailers
In late 2022, Shipt also made efforts to redesign its overall customer experience New features included:
- Universal search: A new browsing feature allows customers to first search for the product they’re looking for, and then serves up results across all the retailers that carry that product.
- Homepage refresh: Before, when a customer opened the Shipt app, they would land on the page of the store they had previously shopped. Now, customers have visibility into all stores in their area, as well as access to inspirational shopping content. Shipt intends to show deals more prominently and make it easier for customers to have access to multiple carts they may be building.
Headquartered in Birmingham, Ala., Shipt is an independently operated subsidiary of Target Corp. and available in more than 5,000 U.S. cities.