Amazon reveals top sellers on SMB marketplace
Amazon’s Launchpad program aids startups and small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in verticals including health & personal care, home, and grocery.
Since introducing Launchpad in 2015, Amazon says it has helped nearly 400 U.S.-based startup and small business brands across 30 categories surpass $1 million in annual sales in its store and nearly 40 surpass $10 million in annual sales. The e-tailer is now announcing the top-selling brands in Launchpad’s top five U.S. categories of health & personal care, home, grocery, toys, and kitchen.
Health & Personal Care
1. Smarter Nutrition – Santa Ana, Calif.
2. G Fuel – West Babylon, N.Y.
3. Innovix Labs – Calabasas, Calif.
4. Recoup Fitness – Denver
5. Bella Tessa Cosmetics - Houston
1. Ambesonne – Boston
2. Cabeau – Woodland Hills, Calif.
3. Gravity Blanket – Brooklyn
4. Sheets & Giggles – Denver
5. Buffy Inc. – New York
1. Palouse Brand – Palouse, Wash.
2. More Labs – Los Angeles
3. Ashley Food Company – Sudbury, Mass.
4. Neuro – Los Angeles
5. Shrewd Food – Long Island, N.Y.
1. Kids Against Maturity – Powell, Ohio
2. Skoolzy – Aptos, Calif.
3. Not Parent Approved – Los Angeles
4. Zen Laboratory – Phoenix
5. ASM Games – San Francisco
1. PowerXL – Fairfield, N.J.
2. ROD Wine – Las Vegas
3. The CrunchCup – Austin, Tex.
4. Max’is Creations – Boston
5. Zip Top – Austin, Tex.
“We know customers are looking for ways to support small businesses, and Launchpad helps them find some of the most innovative, unique products out there,” said Nick Love, head of Amazon Launchpad. “On the small business and startup side, our main priority is to help brands build quality product detail pages highlighting the uniqueness of the product, tell customers about their brand story, share best practices for selling in Amazon’s store, drive product awareness, and ultimately, increase sales.”
With Amazon Launchpad, startups and other small businesses and new brands can leverage Amazon’s marketing tools, e-commerce expertise, and fulfillment network while receiving unique merchandising opportunities, curated webinars, content creation tools, Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits, and more. Launchpad also offers new pilot programs, promotions, and events, all with a dedicated shopping destination for customers.