These are the 16 stores that Nordstrom is permanently closing
As Nordstrom begins to reopen its stores, it also is closing some permanently.
On May 5, the department store retailer detailed plans to reopen its stores in a “phased approach.” In the same announcement, it said planned to permanently close 16 of its 116 full-line stores.
Here are the Nordstrom locations that will be shuttered permanently, as reported by Business Insider.
• Chandler Fashion Center, Chandler, Arizona
• Arden Fair Mall, Sacramento, California
• Paseo Nuevo., Santa Barbara, California
• Montclair Place, Montclair, California
• Westfield North County, Escondido, California
• The Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, California
• Stoneridge Shopping Center, Pleasanton, California
• FlatIron Crossing, Broomfield, Colorado
• Waterside Shops, Naples, Florida
• Dadeland Mall, Miami, Florida
• 1800 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, Maryland
• Freehold Raceway Mall, Freehold, New Jersey
• Clackamas Town Center, Happy Valley, Oregon
• North East Mall, Hurst, Texas
• Short Pump Town Center, Richmond, Virginia
• The Mall of San Juan Blvd., San Juan, Puerto Rico