As Nordstrom begins to reopen its stores, it also is closing some permanently.
On May 5, the department store retailer detailed plans to reopen its stores in a “phased approach.” In the same announcement, it said planned to permanently close 16 of its 116 full-line stores.
Here are the Nordstrom locations that will be shuttered permanently, as reported by Business Insider.
• Chandler Fashion Center, Chandler, Arizona
• Arden Fair Mall, Sacramento, California
• Paseo Nuevo., Santa Barbara, California
• Montclair Place, Montclair, California
• Westfield North County, Escondido, California
• The Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, California
• Stoneridge Shopping Center, Pleasanton, California
• FlatIron Crossing, Broomfield, Colorado
• Waterside Shops, Naples, Florida
• Dadeland Mall, Miami, Florida
• 1800 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, Maryland
• Freehold Raceway Mall, Freehold, New Jersey
• Clackamas Town Center, Happy Valley, Oregon
• North East Mall, Hurst, Texas
• Short Pump Town Center, Richmond, Virginia
• The Mall of San Juan Blvd., San Juan, Puerto Rico