An upcoming webinar hosted by Chain Store Age will provide practical and actionable insights on how retailers can meet e-commerce, delivery and mobile challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The webinar, “Don’t Go Home, Go Omnichannel: Digital Retail Strategies to Survive and Thrive During the COVID-19 Pandemic,” will be presented on Tuesday, April 7, 2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST. It will put a spotlight on — and address how retailers can overcome —three critical topics facing retailers as they deal with the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak:
• How to quickly deploy or bolster e-commerce operations in the face of extended store closures and social distancing;
• Meeting surging consumer demand for fast delivery; and
• Ensuring your mobile app is up-to-date and examining the value of offering mobile “scan and go” shopping in your brick-and-mortar stores.
The panel includes:
• Brian Kilcourse, Managing Partner, RSR Research LLC;
• Guarav Pant, Chief Insights Officer, Incisiv; and
• Dan Berthiaume, senior technology editor, Chain Store Age (moderator).
To register, click here. We hope to see you there!