Property management professionals will start the New Year with automated procurement at Lowe’s.
The home improvement chain is providing users of real estate management software provider Yardi a fully automated, end-to-end procurement and invoice processing platform. Yardi users can now login to the platform, select Lowe's as vendor, and add items from the LowesForPros.com professional site to their shopping cart. The order is then approved within the buyer's e-procurement system and sent to a local Lowe's store for fulfillment.
In addition to online purchasing, customers can make purchases through the Yardi platform at more than 1,700 U.S. Lowe's stores. Lowe’s will launch the Yardi partnership in January 2020.
Beyond partnering with Yardi, Lowe's has expanded its e-procurement offering to all of its professional customers, creating a seamless shopping experience from purchase to payment. New professional customer features include the ability to:
• Create custom catalogues to streamline recurring purchases;
• Access purchase history reports for all employees;
• Set-up and manage tax-exemptions online;
• Access Lowe's Business Account support online and in-store;
• Apply customer-specific pricing online;
• Purchase contractor pack offers online; and,
• Control spend and help protect against fraud with purchase approvals.
"Our partnership with Yardi demonstrates our continued progress in making it easier for pros to grow their businesses with us," said Fred Stokes, Lowe's senior VP, pro sales and services. "Over the past year, we have focused on meeting the basic needs of our pro customers and now we are investing in new partnerships and improved experiences to better serve this important customer."