Hooters reopens 150-plus locations for dine-in service
Customers can now dine in at select Hooters locations as the chain begins its first phase of reopening.
Hooters of America, the franchisor and operator of more than 410 Hooters restaurants in 38 states and 24 countries, detailed the safety precautions it is taking, which include modified seating plans and assigning a “hygiene captain” to each shift to ensure compliance to all guidelines.
Other measures include:
• Maintaining six feet distance between all persons;
• Limiting the number of patrons following state and local occupancy requirements;
• Increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the restaurant, including wipe downs of tables after each use, hourly wipe downs of high contact areas, and nightly deep cleanings;
• Providing hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and throughout the restaurant;
• Frequent handwashing by all team members (at least every 30 minutes or more if needed);
• Requiring team members to wear gloves & face coverings at all times (with gloves being replaced after each guest interaction);
• Asking that guests follow local and state mandates regarding face coverings; and
• Conducting daily team member wellness screenings, including temperature checks.