Retail Without Limits: An action plan for the future of retail, with consumer insights on modern shopping
Please register below to download this white paper.
Today's consumers are taking control of their retail experience by becoming their own merchant, their own buyer, their own supply chain manager and their own marketer.
To compete, retailers need to LEARN, ADAPT, and EXECUTE on the technological and behavioral changes affecting our daily lives. This paper will explore key developments along this path, including:
- The privacy conflict
- The demand for transparency
- How to differentiate your stores
- How to invest in mobile, apps and social technology
In addition, we will provide results from a revealing international survey on modern consumer shopping, including:
- How consumers feel about retailers collecting information about their shopping habits
- The value of technology in the shopping experience
- What drives consumers to buy from offshore retailers
- Preferred channels to enhance the shopping experience
- How they want to interact with store employees
Sponsored by Oracle
* Information collected by this form will be shared with our sponsor, Oracle. Chain Store Age and our sponsors value your privacy. To view privacy policies click here: