The specialty retailer of furniture, mattresses, home appliances and consumer electronics plans to open two Conn's HomePlus showrooms in Orlando, Fla. The locations — at Highland Lakes shopping and Colonial Plaza shopping center. — will open on Friday, Feb. 19.
The two stores are Conn’s Florida's fourth and fifth locations in Florida, and bring its total to 151 locations across 15 states. Expansion will continue in Orlando later this year, bringing a total of four locations to the city.
"This is an exciting time for Conn's HomePlus," said Norm Miller, Conn's HomePlus chairman and CEO. "The two new stores in Orlando are part of ongoing momentum to reach our customer base in Florida and provide an opportunity for increased positive economic impact for the communities in the area.
Conn’s primary categories include:
• Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses;
• Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
• Consumer electronics and internet-ready televisions, gaming consoles, home theater and portable audio equipment;
• Home office, including computers, printers and accessories; and
• At-home fitness equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals and studio cycles.