SPECS Goes Virtual: Register now!
Chain Store Age's SPECS 2020 will take place August 4-6 in a completely digital environment.
SPECS will continue its longstanding mission of offering opportunities for real-time business connections between retailers and suppliers involved in the planning/design, construction and maintenance of stores and restaurants.
In addition to interactive exhibit booths and one-on-one meetings between retailers and SPECS exhibitors, SPECS will offer breakout educational sessions on such timely topics as:
• The Evolution of Retail Spaces in a Post-Pandemic World
• HVAC and Healthy Spaces: Reducing Airborne Exposure of COVID-19 and Other Viruses
• Next-Gen Tech Solutions to Keep Stores Clean
• Restaurant Reopening Preparation: Ensuring Customer and Employee Safety
• Building and Remodeling in Times of Change
At a time of unprecedented industry change and upheaval, SPECS will provide attendees with the solutions and insights they need to more forward and thrive — both now and in the future.
For more information, go to specsshow.com.