70% of American consumers have said they would adjust their shopping habits if they knew that a store wasn’t operating sustainably.
With over 200 stores coast to coast, see how Sleep Country director of ESG Mary de Guzman is making their brick-and-mortar operations greener. She’ll discuss how Sleep Country realized electricity and gas savings of 15% and 19% respectively as well as a reduction of 15 tCO2eq in the initial 4-store pilot. After recognizing the results, Sleep Country committed to rolling out the solution in 230 of its locations across Canada.
Join us for this informative case study webinar on how one retailer is decarbonizing their real estate portfolio as part of their commitment to ESG goals.
Join the Sleep Country/BrainBox AI webinar on February 23 at noon EST!
Speed up your journey to net zero with autonomous decarbonization.
BrainBox AI technology delivers value across your store portfolio
- Lower your HVAC related carbon emissions by up to 40%
- Reduce store operating expenses by up to 15%
- Up to 60% improvement in client and associate comfort
- Up to 50% extension in HVAC equipment service life
How BrainBox AI works:
Mapping & learning
- BrainBox AI connects to your HVAC system through your existing networked control system or via the implementation of cloud-connected AI-enabled thermostats.
- Once connected, our solution maps your system’s point names using industry-standard Haystack tagging and normalises the data set.
- After the initial learning phase is completed, virtual tests are run to choose the algorithms that are right for your building based on its unique thermal behavior.
- External information such as current and forecasted weather, utility tariff structures, grid emission factors, and occupant density (if available) is fed to our AI engine.
- BrainBox AI predicts the future state of your building with 99.6% accuracy to guide decision-making.
- Deploying the right set of algorithms, the AI engine autonomously writes back to individual pieces of HVAC equipment, making necessary adjustments every 5 minutes.
- The system is further optimized with RTU coordination, humidity & dewpoint control (when applicable), and demand control ventilation.
- BrainBox AI observes and learns how the building evolves with changing climate patterns, while also adapting to upgrades or changes in HVAC equipment.
- Our 24/7 monitoring service keeps track of key alarms and potential issues ensuring optimized HVAC equipment usage.
Reporting & Monitoring
Don’t miss this webinar on February 23 at noon EST!
A national retailers’ decarbonization journey with BrainBox AI