The May/June issue of Chain Store Age features an in-depth look at how landlords and retailers ae using data to maximize their location strategies and better engage customers. (Click here to access the issue.)
In addition, a special section on the upcoming ISCS Show in Las Vegas includes profiles of retail real estate's rising stars (“10 Under 40”), interviews with leader center developers, features on American Dream and open-air centers, ICSC Las Vegas Booth Briefs and more.
Other articles in the issue include:
• Breakout Retailers Awards: Burlington Stores, CAMP, Dutch Bros and Raising Cane's honored for commitment to physical growth, innovation.
• SPECS 2022 Recap: Wrap-up coverage of CSA's annual SPECS Show, industry's leading event for store planning/design, construction and facilities management.
• Update on Title 24: What retailers need to know
• Retailers lead the charge in EV charging station installations
• Supply chain issues causing building delays
• Sports, and entertainment centers use tech innovations to improve customer experience.
Click here to access the May/June issue of Chain Store Age.