CSA Webinar: Solutions for Touchless, Hygienic Restrooms
As facility professionals are all too aware, restroom patrons and maintenance professionals alike often encounter a wide range of surfaces that require their touch—door handles, stall latches, toilet seats, sink faucet handles and more. In today’s climate, the number of these touchpoints is top-of-mind, as is the restroom’s overall cleanliness. To a customer, paper towels littered on the floor or clogging the toilets signal an unclean establishment. To an employee, they present a less than hygienic work environment.
Good product design can achieve a touchpoint reduction, cut down on the time required to complete restroom deep cleaning, a reality of our collective “new normal,” and contribute to a restroom’s overall good hygiene. Understanding the product options available and weighing the pros and cons of each will allow business leaders to make informed decisions for successful and safe re-openings that are cost effective and sustainable.
We will cover:
- Advice from leading health experts
- Restroom product considerations
- Hear first-hand from the owner of a multi-restaurant chain about the advantages of incorporating touchless hand drying solutions in the restroom
- Actionable reopening recommendations
- Case study: Real-world example of a touch-free restroom
View on-demand here.