Inflation didn’t get in the way of Costco’s most recent quarter.
Although labor shortages are still an issue in retail, recession fears and other factors may cause retailers to take a cautious stance toward holiday hiring.
- There’s a good reason why luxury retailers like Hermès and Gucci are opening more and bigger stores in the United States.
- Nordstrom Rack is on a roll.
- Sep 23Instacart’s technology efforts have elevated it to a level where it has some lofty company.
- Sep 16Some retail technologies also assist loss prevention efforts as a helpful side effect.
- Sep 15This year could bring one of the earliest kick-offs to peak trading season ever, with customers in a determined mindset to buy.
- Sep 15The social element, not the shopping opportunity, is what must drive today’s retail centers