As retailers adjust and plan short, mid, and long-term modifications to make their stores safe for employees and customers alike, Chain Store Age and Sevan Multi-Site Solutions present the webinar, “Beyond COVID-19 – Plan Your Reopening Program Now,” on Friday, May 29th at 2pm ET.
Every retail store and restaurant has been impacted by restrictions and closures due to COVID-19. This 45-minute online presentation will feature expert discussion and analysis on the following topics of importance to retailers beginning the process of reopening their physical spaces. The webinar will help attendees to determine what next steps and strategies need to be implemented to maintain competitive advantage and meet consumer needs and preferences which may have shifted due to the pandemic.
Topics will include:
- What steps will I need to follow to implement my reopening plan?
- How do I identify what changes I need to implement in store layout, design and operations?
- How can I understand what assets I currently have in place across my sites?
- What will my budgetary needs be, and how do I meet them?
- How do I prioritize sites and develop a project timeline, given continuing COVID-19 restrictions?
Based on a decade of experience in multi-site program management and development, expert panelists from Sevan Multi-Site Solutions will share strategies, methods and solutions for how retailers can make sense of all these issues and plan and execute work across different footprints and geographies. As you plan the next phase of your post-COVID-19 development, you will need to create a well-developed program solution to tactically execute and implement the new strategies you establish.