The parent company of Toys“R”Us has big plans for the brand — on land, on the sea and in airports.
A new survey reveals the impact ongoing disruption in the supply chain is having on consumer behavior.
A family-friendly retailer is bringing its unique immersive experiences to the nation’s capital this holiday season.
- Matt Pavich, senior director of strategy and retail innovation at Revionics, an Aptos Company, talks with Chain Store Age about pricing and promotion considerations for the next quarter.
- Nordstrom continues to grow the footprint of its off-price store banner.
- Sep 29Amazon is accused of “monopolist” practices, with several different potential impacts on the industry.
- Sep 22The date for Amazon’s Prime Day sales extravganza has been set, and the event is worth carefully analyzing.
- Sep 28While retailers have focused on cloud strategy, today, the vast majority of any scale are turning their attention to their edge strategy.
- Sep 27As we look ahead to the beginning of the holiday shopping rush, with a consensus expectation of a low single digit increase in sales over 2022, we see a mixed picture in retail.