Add Kohl’s to the list of top-tier retailers that experienced a disappointing first quarter of fiscal 2022.
Lowe’s Cos. is making a big commitment to its “pros” (professional customers).
Sephora customers in Houston now have a new hurry-up method to pretty-up.
- When Kite Realty Group acquired Oakbrook, Ill.-based Retail Properties of America, Inc., last year, the president of RPAI’s Eastern Division, Matthew Beverly, was quickly snapped up by Cullinan Properties to serve as its new CEO.
- The Village at Northshore in Slidell, La., has just gotten itself a new lease on leasing, promises its new owner.
- May 13As online resale grows in popularity, retailers are becoming more innovative within the space.
- May 06Amazon has confirmed that Prime Day will occur in July this year, and now is the time for other retailers to prepare.
- May 19Today’s e-commerce checkout experience has become very complex.
- May 18Online shopping has seen formidable growth, driven by new shoppers seeking socially distant options for acquiring goods and services.