Macy’s is ramping up the expansion of its off-mall, downsized store concept.
The most important season for sales is arriving, but retailers may have back-end problems, including excess inventory, to contend with.
According to Relex's latest survey of grocery leaders, improving supply chain and inventory management are among high-level concerns.
- A new study reveals ongoing problems that could dash retailers’ and brands’ hopes for a successful holiday.
- Sep 29Amazon is accused of “monopolist” practices, with several different potential impacts on the industry.
- Sep 22The date for Amazon’s Prime Day sales extravganza has been set, and the event is worth carefully analyzing.
- Sep 28While retailers have focused on cloud strategy, today, the vast majority of any scale are turning their attention to their edge strategy.
- Sep 27As we look ahead to the beginning of the holiday shopping rush, with a consensus expectation of a low single digit increase in sales over 2022, we see a mixed picture in retail.