Macy’s is ramping up the expansion of its off-mall, downsized store concept.
- Add Starbucks to the list of retailers closing some stores in San Francisco.
- Dollar Tree is deploying a community solar portfolio at select Dollar Tree and Family Dollar locations.
- Sep 29Amazon is accused of “monopolist” practices, with several different potential impacts on the industry.
- Sep 22The date for Amazon’s Prime Day sales extravganza has been set, and the event is worth carefully analyzing.
- Sep 28While retailers have focused on cloud strategy, today, the vast majority of any scale are turning their attention to their edge strategy.
- Sep 27As we look ahead to the beginning of the holiday shopping rush, with a consensus expectation of a low single digit increase in sales over 2022, we see a mixed picture in retail.