Dollar General reported better-than-expected third-quarter earnings and revenue as price-conscious consumers shopped its stores for groceries and other essentials.
Incoming cargo volume at America’s container ports is expected to slow down in the final weeks of the year after peaking later than expected.
- The U.S. economy is closing out 2023 in good health, according to the National Retail Federation (NRF).
- Amazon is reportedly testing a service that provides free delivery on grocery orders to Prime members for a monthly fee.
- Dec 08Retailers will obtain maximum value from artificial intelligence (AI) implementations when they approach them strategically.
- Dec 01Another Cyber Week has come and gone; and left some interesting trends in its wake.
- Dec 04The retail world is no longer segregated when it comes to strategy.
- Dec 01As the holiday season approaches, shoppers are increasingly adopting budget-conscious shopping strategies.