- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Cherry Hill, N.J. -- As part of the $200-million redevelopment of Cherry Hill Mall, in Cherry Hill, N.J., Zumiez has added a 2,444-sq.-ft. store near the Grand Court of the mall.
The Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) property also added shoe retailer Traffic with a 1,500-sq.-ft. store in the J.C. Penney wing, and natural food retailer Pure Health Bar is slated to open in November.
In 2011, Cherry Hill Mall has also welcomed Clarks, Hugo Boss, Lids Locker Room, Lush and Red Mango. Additional retailers will be announced in 2011. The store openings are part of the mall’s $200 million complete renaissance, which includes the addition of white-linen restaurants Seasons 52, Maggiano’s Little Italy, The Capital Grille, and California Pizza Kitchen; a new parking deck; the addition of an upscale retail wing; a redesigned and relocated food court now called Cherry Hill Cafés, and extensive interior and exterior renovations. Additional retailers will be announced throughout 2011.