- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Management shake-up at Signet Jewelers; Zale CEO Killion resigns
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Oakley's Eyewear Revolution
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
Dallas -- Zale Corp. announced that Jeannie Barsam has been named senior VP merchandise planning and allocation. She was most recently senior VP planning, allocation and company planning for Charlotte Russe.
In other appointments, Zale named Toyin Ogun as senior VP human resources and customer service. Prior to that, he was senior VP human resources, L.L. Bean.