- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Somerdale, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that YoGo Factory opened at CooperTowne Center in April.
The 366,865-sq.-ft. shopping center is located 10 miles from Philadelphia and is anchored by Walmart Supercenter, Cinemark 16-screen theater and LA Fitness.
YoGo Factory is a self-serve frozen yogurt shop with seven locations open in southern New Jersey and an additional 22 stores opening in the coming months.