- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Chestnut Hill, Mass. -- WS Development announced that it will develop an outlet center in Cheshire, Conn. WS Development will introduce leading fashion and designer outlet stores to the 500,000 -sq.-ft. project, which is expected to open in summer 2015.
This open-air shopping, dining and entertainment complex will also include public open space, walkways, recreation amenities, a residential component and full service grocer.
“The decision to build a destination outlet center is in large part due to the very strong retail interest in the project and the success of outlet centers today” said Mark Roberts, senior VP of leasing at WS Development. “With its convenient highway location and super regional access, the project is perfectly positioned within the state for outlet retail.”
The center will be located at the I-84/I-691 Interchange in Cheshire along Route 10 in the town’s Interchange Zone.