- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Woolbright Development announced that James R. Hurlock, Jr. has been named the property manager for its Palm Beach County properties.
Hurlock will be the liaison between the company and tenants and will be responsible for the overall maintenance and management of the shopping centers. He was previously was the director of property management for American Commercial Realty in West Palm Beach.