- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Tampa, Fla. -- Woolbright Development said that Stuart Segall has been named a leasing agent for the company, and is responsible for leasing shopping centers in Tampa, Brandon and Tallahassee.
Segall was previously with Florida Retail Partners in Tampa.