- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Woolbright Development announced that it has appointed Geoff Higginbotham as director of accounting.
Higginbotham is responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for the company’s wholly owned assets and partnerships. He was previously corporate controller for Turnberry Associates in Aventura, Fla.