- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
West Palm Beach, Fla. -- Boca Raton, Fla.-based Woolbright Development announced that it has acquired Village Commons shopping center, located in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Woolbright will oversee the center’s leasing, property management, construction management, marketing and promotions.
The 169,000-sq.-ft. open-air center is anchored by Publix and CVS. Additional retailers and restaurants in the center include Starbucks, Panera Bread, Coldstone Creamery, PNC Bank, and Duffy’s Sports Bar and Grill. Village Commons features a Mediterranean-inspired design with lush landscaping, decorative tile accents and a prominent courtyard area.
“Our immediate goals are to fill the vacancies and invest in the overall appearance and atmosphere at the center,” said Jorge Morell, VP Woolbright. “In addition to making the center more attractive, we will roll out our marketing programs to assist the tenants in growing their businesses.”