- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Zimmer may seek return to Men’s Wearhouse
- U.S. Cellular’s top executive named CEO of Ulta Beauty
- Pier I Imports names former J.C. Penney exec as executive VP of marketing
New York -- Winick Realty Group announced that it has hired Kenneth Hochhauser to join the company’s executive team as executive VP to assist in both tenant and landlord representation.
Hochhauser joined Winick Realty on May 1 following a long tenure at Newmark Knight Frank, where he ultimately held the position of senior VP.