- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Container Store and Intuit partner to eliminate receipts
Richardson, Texas -- Chain restaurant Wingstop announced Tuesday it has executed a master development deal that will facilitate about 50 unit openings in Russia, the first opening in Moscow.
The chicken wing purveyor -- with more than 530 locations throughout the U.S. and Mexico -- signed a master development agreement with Baxtor Limited for 50 Wingstop restaurants to be opened throughout Russia over the next 10 years.
The first location is expected to open in Moscow by the end of 2013.