- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Williams-Sonoma soars in Q1, topping earnings and sales estimates
London -- A Friday report by the United Kingdom’s The Independent newspaper said that San Francisco-based Williams-Sonoma is planning a U.K. launch in 2012.
The report said that the company has appointed a U.K. retail property agent and plans to open its first store in the first half of next year.
Plans call for a London debut and the report said the retailer is seeking 5,000-sq.-ft. to 8,000-sq.-ft. spaces.