- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Survey: Parents to increase back-to-school spend, use physical stores
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- comScore: Q1 digital spend hits $63.4 billion; desktop up 12%, mobile 23%
San Francisco -- Williams-Sonoma and Barclaycard announced Thursday a new co-branded Visa credit card and loyalty program, allowing cardholders to earn points redeemable for culinary-themed awards and enjoy a wide range of perks.