- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Chico’s FAS enters Canada with White House Black Market
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
New York City White House Black Market has opened its first multi-level location, in Chicago. The store also has an in-store bridal boutique, called Vow, that features items for brides, their families and the bridal party.
The new, three-level store has a sophisticated, upscale boudoir feel, with such luxe accents as crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling gilded mirrors.