- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Fort Worth, Texas -- Cypress Equities announced that sandwich chain Which Wich will open at its West 7th mixed-use development in Fort Worth, Texas.
The 1,394-sq.-ft. shop will be located between existing West 7th merchants, Sweet Tomatoes and Wink Threading Salon.
West 7th is a blend of pedestrian-friendly urban elements positioned in a mixed-use community offering retail, entertainment, office and residential. The 13-acre development is located on 7th Street and University Drive near the Fort Worth business and cultural districts. Its retail and office components are being developed by a Cypress Equities company and the residential component by Columbus Realty Partners.