- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Fort Worth, Texas -- Cypress Equities announced that sandwich chain Which Wich will open at its West 7th mixed-use development in Fort Worth, Texas.
The 1,394-sq.-ft. shop will be located between existing West 7th merchants, Sweet Tomatoes and Wink Threading Salon.
West 7th is a blend of pedestrian-friendly urban elements positioned in a mixed-use community offering retail, entertainment, office and residential. The 13-acre development is located on 7th Street and University Drive near the Fort Worth business and cultural districts. Its retail and office components are being developed by a Cypress Equities company and the residential component by Columbus Realty Partners.