- Gap in big marketing push; returning to TV ads
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Converse’s new store in San Francisco is big on customization
- Report: Hollister must redesign store entrys for accessibility
Foothill Ranch, Calif. -- The Wet Seal announced Monday that it has hired Ken Seipel as president and COO, effective March 28.
Seipel will report to CEO Susan P. McGalla.
Seipel was previously president and chief merchandise/marketing officer of Pamida Discount Stores LLC, a regional general merchandise discount retailer. Prior to that, he was executive VP of stores, operations and store design for the Old Navy division of Gap.