- Supreme Court blocks massive job discrimination suit against Wal-Mart
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Retailers beware or rejoice?
- Wal-Mart sex discrimination case hits possible court block by Supreme Court
- Wal-Mart to pay $440K in ethnic harassment suit
Foothill Ranch, Calif., The Wet Seal Inc. named Sidney Horn, Harold Kahn and Kenneth Reiss to its board of directors.
Horn is a partner of Montreal-based international law firm Stikeman Elliott LLP. Kahn is a former CEO of Macy’s East and a current director of Steven Madden Ltd. Reiss is a retired partner of Ernst & Young, and currently serves on the board of Guitar Center Inc. Reiss will serve as chairman of Wet Seal’s audit committee.