- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Foothill Ranch, Calif. The Wet Seal announced the launch of a new social networking “fashion community” on the company’s Web site, www.wetseal.com. Customers can shop and create original Wet Seal styles by building outfits using the entire online assortment.
Key features of the fashion community include the ability to build, tag, share and purchase outfits through a personalized boutique, build a fashion network by chatting with other stylists in the message center, and rate and purchase other stylists’ outfits in “The Runway.”