- Motorola Solutions unveils tablet built for enterprise users; first solutions focused on retail
- Starbucks expands mobile payment options
- Orvis expands mobile strategy with apps powered by Digby
- Parago launches first rebate app for iPhone, Android
- Finish Line releases mobile app for Apple and Android
Miami -- Mobile coupon application provider Geopon said Tuesday that it has collaborated with mall owner Westfield to debut an Android app that combines geo-targeted coupons with electronic reward programs and payment processing.
The new app launched Tuesday in the South Florida market and, said Geopon, will soon be joined by the iPhone, which is currently in beta testing.
The entire platform will be unveiled on Sept. 6 at the Westfield Broward Mall, in Plantation, Fla.
“With the ever changing new media landscape and the huge progress location-based mobile coupon apps have been making in recent years, we found Geopon offers a revolutionary way for retailers to interact with shoppers through behavioral targeting, geo-targeting and demographic targeting while they are in the vicinity of the mall on their mobile devices,” said Andrew Martineau, marketing director at Westfield Broward.