- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
New York - On Tuesday, June 25, Chain Store Age will host a Webinar on how fashion apparel retailer Express uses targeted training to keep its store associates on brand. Adam Zaller, director of learning and development for Express, will discuss how the chain deployed a cloud-based learning management system in its 600plus stores.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at 11:00 AM ET. Click here for more information and to register.