- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
New York - On Tuesday, June 25, Chain Store Age will host a Webinar on how fashion apparel retailer Express uses targeted training to keep its store associates on brand. Adam Zaller, director of learning and development for Express, will discuss how the chain deployed a cloud-based learning management system in its 600plus stores.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at 11:00 AM ET. Click here for more information and to register.