- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
New York - On Tuesday, June 25, Chain Store Age will host a Webinar on how fashion apparel retailer Express uses targeted training to keep its store associates on brand. Adam Zaller, director of learning and development for Express, will discuss how the chain deployed a cloud-based learning management system in its 600plus stores.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at 11:00 AM ET. Click here for more information and to register.