- Wawa to roll out Kalibrate Technologies’ fuel pricing solution
- Staples Canada taps Kenshoo and RevTrax to optimize omnichannel campaigns
- Fairway Market renews, expands optimization software deal with Revionics
- Mindshare and Empathica become InMoment, release Experience Hub
- Delhaize America optimizes pricing, promotions
New York -- Convenience-store operator Wawa will license Applied Predictive Technologies’ (APT) merchandise optimization software, adding to Wawa’s current long term licenses for APT’s Test & Learn management system and Market Basket Analyzer. Wawa will leverage the merchandise optimization solution to maximize profitability of space and merchandise assortment plans, assess the impact of each merchandising change, and fine-tune merchandising strategy across more than 600 locations.
“Licensing APT’s Merchandise Optimization has enabled us to drive significant margin increases by reallocating our space in numerous categories, and to rapidly transition from analysis into implementation,” said David Prevost, director of space planning & merchandising at Wawa. “By rolling out the optimal merchandising strategy on a store-by-store basis, we are able to capture significant additional value across our network.”