- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Wal-Mart halts India expansion
Tucson, Ariz. -- Commercial Retail Advisors said Tuesday that water purification retailer Water Mart has signed a lease for a new store in Orange Grove Village, in Tucson, Ariz.
The retailer is relocating from its current site in the local Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market Center to the new 1,200-sq.-ft. space.
The new store is slated to open in mid-December.