- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Walmart shows support of women-owned businesses with new logo
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Mexico City -- Wal-Mart Stores’ Mexican arm Wal-Mart de Mexico reported Monday that same-store sales for the month of August rose 4.1%, beating analysts’ expected 2.8% increase.
The retailer, which is being investigated for bribery to expedite store openings, projects improved results for the second half of the year.