- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
- Report: Small uptick in August sales
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Exits and acquisitions: Key concepts for successful deals
Bentonville, Ark. -- Walmart will offer holders of its gift cards, credit cards and prepaid debit cards a discount on gasoline of up to 15 cents a gallon until Dec. 24, 2012.
The program will offer shoppers using a Walmart gift card a 10-cents-per-gallon discount. Those who use a Walmart MoneyCard or Walmart credit card will save 15 cents per gallon. The discounts will be available at more than 1,000 Murphy USA and Wal-Mart gas stations in 20 states.
Last year, Walmart offered customers including those who paid with its branded credit or money cards a 10-cents-per-gallon discount. Last year's promotion ran from June 29 through Christmas Eve.