- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Walmart kicks off online holiday deals early
Oxnard, Calif. -- Brixmor Property Group announced the grand opening on November 14 of a 32,906-sq.-ft. Walmart Neighborhood Market at Esplanade Shopping Center, located in Oxnard, Calif.
Walmart Neighborhood Market will be celebrating its opening only weeks following the grand opening of another new retailer at Esplanade Shopping Center, Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Esplanade Shopping Center, which is owned by New York City-based Brixmor, is anchored by The Home Depot, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Cost Plus, Tilly’s, Staples, Ulta, Golfsmith, LA Fitness and more.