- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
Bentonville, Ark. -- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. will webcast its annual meeting for the investment community on Wed., Oct. 12 from approximately 8:00 a.m. CDT to 3:30 p.m. CDT.
The video webcast will include slide presentations and question and answer sessions on all three operating segments -- Walmart U.S., Walmart International and Sam’s Club, as well as Global eCommerce, capital plans and the company’s strategic direction for next fiscal year. A more detailed schedule will be released before the meeting and will be posted on the company’s website.