- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
New York City -- Wal-Mart Stores was ordered to temporarily halt operations at seven stores in the city of Chongqing in southwest China, as the local government investigates accusations that it mislabeled some pork products as organic.
The company, which was ordered to pay $421,000 over the incident, apologized to shoppers for any inconvenience and said it was cooperating with authorities.