- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart To Go, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Bentonville, Ark. -- Wal-Mart Stores disclosed in an email Friday that its China senior VP operations has left the company.
According to a Friday report by Bloomberg, Shawn Gray has left the company, but no reason for the departure has yet been given.