- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart halts India expansion
Bentonville, Ark. -- Wal-Mart Stores disclosed in an email Friday that its China senior VP operations has left the company.
According to a Friday report by Bloomberg, Shawn Gray has left the company, but no reason for the departure has yet been given.