- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
Bentonville, Ark. -- A Wednesday report by Bloomberg said that Wal-Mart Stores has named Morten Knudsen as CFO for Asia, as the retailer recasts its leadership roles in the region amidst top-heavy turnover.
Knudsen, who was previously VP for corporate finance in Asia for Danone, takes the financial chief spot for Wal-Mart Asia effective Sept. 1.
Since May, Wal-Mart has lost Japanese chief Toru Noda and three of its top executives in China, including the CFO and COO Roland Lawrence and Rob Cissell, respectively.